Monday, July 13, 2009

Day 1: Drums

I hope you won't mind if I don't write a lot of text about today's recording because I'm completely exhausted!

I left home at 9 AM, got back home from the studio at 10 PM and started compiling the video from today's recording. It's almost 1:30 AM at the moment of writing and I think it's insane of me to do this podcast now, but I promised to you I'll do it every day, so I can't allow myself to mess it up on the first day. :)

The first day was absolute mayhem!!! We had some technical difficulties so we started with the recording quite a bit later than planned, but we managed to do a decent amount of work done and had some fun in the process. Alen Frljak proved he's an amazing drummer once again and it's such an honor to have him in my band and to be able to work with him.
I also feel the urge to give our drum recording engineer Viktor Grabar credits for being so meticulous!

Check out some of the scenes from today's recording session:

No comments:

Post a Comment