Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Day 2: Drums

Ladies and gentlemen, the drum tracks are finished!!! I'll do some basic editing tomorrow to choose the takes we'll be using and we're starting the bass guitar recording on Thursday.

We started early today and everything went as planned. After finishing all the regular drum tracks we did some experimenting with different drum tunings, techniques and setup for one of the songs and got some really neat results.

Although it's not as late as it was yesterday when I was writing the podcast text, I'm completely drained because I didn't get a lot of sleep last night. I went to bed late and my brain was spinning at 5000 rounds per minute with all kinds of crazy thoughts and ideas, so I just couldn't fall asleep.
I hope to make it up tomorrow :)

Here's the video:

No comments:

Post a Comment